Or how to start your real vacations.
Did you know, Rhodes In ancient days, was famous, worldwide, for the Colossus of Rhodes, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Few years ago I was determined that nothing beats the “camping holidays” by the sea. Since I was a little girl, I was camping with my family, which is more than perfect – sleeping in the nature, cycling and the fresh air for the whole day, but, when you try this beautiful heaven, I can assure you, you are not going to let this go so easy.
When I decided to stay in Rhodes, I was looking for something where I can totally relax and let the stress go away. The hotel I’ve found lays in the middle of nothing, in the south of the island, which is perfect for a one week getaway.
Atrium Prestige Thalasso spa resort is perfect for more than just one aspect:
– It’s a 5* luxurious hotel, with so many options of relaxation,
– you have an option for a room with garden or sea view, and not only that. You can choose even a private pool in the terrace, (it can get from 100€ per night, to 300€ per night)
– you can visit Rhodes anytime, even in the fall it’s very good weather to relax there,
– it’s a perfect place for a glamorous wedding, with its own little chapel island,
– the resort owns one of the best fish restaurants on the island, where you can find delicious lobster,
– through the whole season they are hosting approximately 1000 guests, that’s why they can pay attention to every guest.
– Site: https://www.atriumprestige.gr
What to do in Rhodes? While I was staying there, I visited old town Rhodes and the most known Lindos beach, where you can see those famous white villages, I saw the old greek style life. I lived through an eyes of a tourist, and was able to try living like a native. It was a perfect opportunity to take few days off and live like a queen.